Mode and place of processing of the collected Data
Treatment modalitiesThe Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processingThe Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
PlaceThe Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
Period of conservationThe Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected. Therefore:
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
Purposes of the processing of the collected dataThe User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Interaction with external social networks and platforms and SPAM Protection. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal DataPersonal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
WordPress.com Single Sign On
- Automattic inc.
PurposesRegistration and authentication
Personal data collected
Displaying content from external platforms
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.)
Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Gravatar (Automattic Inc.)
WoocommercePlugin for the sale of digital products, collects essential data for the use of the service through the PayPal online payment gateway, in fact the data relating to each transaction are managed by the integrated PayPal system. For the cancellation or management of data it will be necessary to contact the indicated service, directly or through annaorazi.com. Woocommerce is a product developed by Automattic Inc.
Directly managed comment system (this Application)
Contact the user
Contact form (this Application)
Super Socializer (Team Heateor)
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Hosting and backend infrastructure
User RightsUsers can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. User may revoke consent to the processing of his previously expressed Personal Data.
- object to the processing of your data. The User may object to the processing of his / her Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to make a complaint. The User can make a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.